Store Language Setup
Multi-Language in Storefront gives an option for your End-Users to choose their language preference. They can change the language and view the static content (like buttons, labels, etc) in their language of choice.
In order to provide multi-language option, follow these steps:
1. In your Source Code, go to src/assets/i18n
2. Then, download the language folder.
3. You will find the list of English words on the left-hand side.
4. Provide the equivalent words in the language that you want to add (E.g., equivalent French or Spanish words for every English word.
5. Then, save it and upload the folder back in the same place.
6. Then, in the Admin Settings, add the additional language and activate it.
7. Your Storefront will be all set for an additional language choice for your customers.